Concern & Incident Reports bring together a full range of issue logs including:
- Concern Reports (For issues that haven't occurred but could potentially cause an incident)
- Near Miss (For issues that have occurred but didn't cause an incident.)
- Incident (For issues that caused an incident where no personal injury was sustained)
- Accident (For issues that caused personal injury)
- Ill Health (For issues where ill health was the cause)
To create a new report – click the “Add New Concern or Incident” button in the top left of the Concern & Incident Report section or tap the “Report an Issue” button in the mobile app.
Example of a completed Concern Report
Once a report has been created, you cannot change the report type, so do be careful to choose the correct category when creating.
After a report has been created, it will have an initial status of Reported.